The Global Enterprise Disaster Restoration team can quickly and efficiently restore your commercial or residential property after sustaining damage from fire, smoke, water, storm, or mold.
We understand the impact that a sudden and unexpected emergency can have on a business or family and we pride ourselves on getting you back on track as soon as we can.
The Global Enterprise Disaster Restoration team has more than ten years experience in the construction industry and strong relationships with a broad base of some of the best architectural, engineering, construction, and restoration resources. With our wealth or resources and knowledge, we are able to quickly respond to your restoration needs and evaluate, plan, and manage a timely and cost effective resolution to your loss.
The first step Global Enterprise Disaster Restoration will take to get your property back to its pre-loss condition is to secure the area to prevent further damage. We then develop a full scope of the damage and provide an estimate for you and your insurance representative to review. We will then guide you through the restoration process and work with your insurance representative to get your business or family back to normal as soon as possible.
Global Enterprise Disaster Restoration has all the resources available to get your property restored to peak condition no matter what type of damage it sustained. We have the equipment, man-power, and affiliates standing by ready to repair fire, smoke, water, storm, or mold damage in compliance with Florida building codes.
Global Enterprise Disaster Restoration Offers The Following Services For Your Commercial And Residential Property
- Secure your property to eliminate the possibility of further damage
- Evaluate the structural safety of your property
- Engineering evaluations
- Total reconstruction of your property
- Demolition and debris removal
- Temporary power and water
- Plumbing and electrical repair
- Repair of mechanic and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- Clean up fire and smoke damage
- Remove water from the property
- Mitigate mold and mildew growth by dehumidification and drying out the property
- Deodorization after fire and water damage
- Cleaning and sanitization
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) decontamination
- Packing property contents for storage
- Property contents restoration
- Reconstruction and repair roofing and siding
- Reconstruction and repair trusses and framing
- Reconstruction and repair of windows and doors
- Painting, repair of trim and finishes
- Reconstruction and repair of drywall, ceilings, and textures
- Reconstruction and repair of flooring and cabinets
- Repair of appliances